Seven out of ten Americans have admitted to working while tired. By following the recommendations below, you can not only have more energy, but improve your health.
- Get Enough Sleep – You should get 7 to 9 hours of quality sleep each night. Healthy sleeping habits support improved metabolism and cognitive functioning.
- Meditate – Spend as little as 20 minutes per day meditating to reduce stress, encourage peace of mind, and improve your mind set for the whole day.
- Drink Probiotics – Improve your digestion and gut health by taking “good” bacteria.
- Eat Healthy Snacks – Prepare fresh fruits, nuts and vegetables for healthy snacks only takes a few minutes and is much healthier than eating prepackaged chips and cookies.
- Get Moving – Just 30 minutes of moderate exercise a day has been shown to have huge benefits for people living a sedentary lifestyle. Improves heart health, reduces stress, improves energy, improves mood, increases productivity, improves concentration and helps lose weight. In short, it’s the single most important thing you can do to improve your health!
- Laugh – Finding things to laugh about every day reduces pain (even chronic pain!) helps reduce stress and improves your immune system.
- Get Outside – Spend at least 15 minutes outside every day to improve mood, promote strong boons, and help your body produce vitamin D.